Sign in to follow this  
admin

SuperCard Bot V20.06

18 posts in this topic

1. Added an option to choose account profile platform when logging in ( This is for resolving issue bot is stuck at choose profile page for some users, If you don't have this issue, please just ignore it).

2. Added an option to enable/disable using gear in Giants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you add the option to food the coal ? Because when i'm full coal/diam, the bot doesn't food by itself and it's impossible for him to play 😕

4 minutes ago, Kana said:

Can you add the option to food the coal ? Because when i'm full coal/diam, the bot doesn't food by itself and it's impossible for him to play 😕

it's under "train event enhancments" i've had mine on the entire month and have had 0 issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Auto logout option "giants" still has a typo with it saying 'ginats"

Edited by Demi Bank

18 minutes ago, Kana said:

you can enable train event enhancements to get rid of the coal

5 minutes ago, Demi Bank said:

Auto logout option "giants" still has a typo with it saying 'ginats"

haha, will fix next time

32 minutes ago, admin said:

you can enable train event enhancements to get rid of the coal

46 minutes ago, Sigite said:

it's under "train event enhancments" i've had mine on the entire month and have had 0 issues. 

Ooooh i see ! Thank you guys ! I didn't see this option 😄

Sorry for double post but, is it possible to use "Watch ads" for pvp mode or event mode ? Because i only see it for MITB 😕

ps: A Big thanks to the admin for the bot, using it for 3 days and i upgraded 2 ranks (started Wrestlemania+ now Summerslam ++)

17 minutes ago, Kana said:

Sorry for double post but, is it possible to use "Watch ads" for pvp mode or event mode ? Because i only see it for MITB 😕

You can Watch Ads for MITB, PVP and Event. These are the 3 Options within the bot

18 minutes ago, Kana said:

ps: A Big thanks to the admin for the bot, using it for 3 days and i upgraded 2 ranks (started Wrestlemania+ now Summerslam ++)

it is possible, it should be an option, but the bot has trouble with ads because the "X" appears in both the top left and top right so it doesn't close ads out sometimes and it causes the game to get stuck and won't reset. 

24 minutes ago, Sigite said:

it is possible, it should be an option, but the bot has trouble with ads because the "X" appears in both the top left and top right so it doesn't close ads out sometimes and it causes the game to get stuck and won't reset. 

It depends on the ad type, if you see some ads bot can not quit, just disable the watch ads and enable it later when that ad is gone.

with the game now showing who is always online and offline, i think having an option like, starting the bot at 8am and closing the app at 2am then starting the bot again at 8am would be cool. this way members wont start wondering why im on 24/7, since im sure there is a lot of people who are against using a bot,

1 hour ago, axl310 said:

with the game now showing who is always online and offline, i think having an option like, starting the bot at 8am and closing the app at 2am then starting the bot again at 8am would be cool. this way members wont start wondering why im on 24/7, since im sure there is a lot of people who are against using a bot,

i know that problem but i told them already that i am playing on pc and my machine runs 24/7 so they don't have to wonder why i'm always online...

4 hours ago, admin said:

1. Added an option to choose account profile platform when logging in ( This is for resolving issue bot is stuck at choose profile page for some users, If you don't have this issue, please just ignore it).

you are the best!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, admin said:

Thank you bro these tweaks are perfect, Merry Christmas

• Like 1

8 hours ago, admin said:

Only thing with this is it keep logging into the wrong account because the accounts are never in the same place as in top or bottom anything you can do to fix that?

7 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Only thing with this is it keep logging into the wrong account because the accounts are never in the same place as in top or bottom anything you can do to fix that?

Never mind just found the options 👍🏻

On 12/22/2019 at 3:19 AM, admin said:

It depends on the ad type, if you see some ads bot can not quit, just disable the watch ads and enable it later when that ad is gone.

or could you program the bot to click the top left and top right depending on what ad we get, for 37 bucks a month i shouldn't have to disable ads for the bot to work......