tbear61475

bot keeps stopping

10 posts in this topic

it varies, sometimes it stops just after it attempts to charge my kotr cards, other times ot constantly scrolls through things then times out and goes back to the log in screen, and niether of my regular  ards or event enhancements are full . but thia had been going on for weeks and has actually cost me some event cards

44 minutes ago, tbear61475 said:

it varies, sometimes it stops just after it attempts to charge my kotr cards, other times ot constantly scrolls through things then times out and goes back to the log in screen, and niether of my regular  ards or event enhancements are full . but thia had been going on for weeks and has actually cost me some event cards

Mind sending some screens?

screens of what? it goes to the title screen and says its stuck and will restart in whatever amount of seconds then goes back and never goes back into the game

Mine has gotten stuck 3x now (2 have been supercards not working) I've never had this problem before, then there was also it got stuck watching an ad and never exited it

You can take a screenshot for the stuck page and send to my email. Please use emulator screenshot button to take the screenshot. 
support@bot36.com

You can contact me via email and send me your teamviewer Id and pwd, then I can help you remotely

22 minutes ago, admin said:

You can contact me via email and send me your teamviewer Id and pwd, then I can help you remotely

I Just Emailed you

yeah ive lost so many event cards because of this, i dont think ill be renewing . the whole point of running the bot is to have it go when you cant play yourself. its not doing its job