admin

SuperCard Bot V21.34

32 posts in this topic

1. Fixed bot not dust correctly in rd mode

I still get stuck with dusting.

Bot select all dust cards then press DUST button then picture with YES NO confirmation appears and bot press YES.

But nothing happens. It goes back to DUST button. Bot press it again. then YES NO confirmation. Press YES and does that infinite loop.

Cards do not get dusted. And If I take it manually. same thing. I can only get out with a game reset.

I also resetted the game to see if same thing would happen.

Now bot get stuck on DUST button. It press it but does nothing. If I take it manually. same thing. I have to reset game to get out

And

Bot locks Shattered cards for nothing. Not a lot but 4-5 cards per 4h.

I have encountered this as well. However....it seems that if you manually unselect the dust buttons you can continue without having to restart the game.

Posted (edited)

What's interesting, is if they're "dusted," and you get into the loop where the game gets stuck, if you unselect them, then select "done," those cards appear in your inventory.

Then, when you use them to train a card, they provide no experience.

Must be a visual glitch related to speed of clicks maybe? *shrug* Been around since before this update too.

Edited by 4dfall

54 minutes ago, Starshooter88 said:

You got to be a little patient. He needs to actually try the event first. I wouldn’t expect it until Friday. 

2 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

Yep same here and don’t seem like he plan on fixing it, dont look for new event to be added until next week when it’s not a live event smh 

How do you expect him to create a bot for an event that isn't even LIVE yet? It's not like he has a time machine to do such things.

S

M

H

Well becuase I’ve been using the bit for alittle while now and it’s never done in a timely manner, and also if you must kno pvp has been up for nba for a week and no update yet and it’s live so what’s your response to that 

1 hour ago, crossfacechickentoe said:

How do you expect him to create a bot for an event that isn't even LIVE yet? It's not like he has a time machine to do such things.

S

M

H

Does the message above answer your question smh 

1 hour ago, crossfacechickentoe said:

S

M

H

Read and understand the message b4 you reply I wasn’t asking for the event to be added now smh read take your time 

On 5/3/2021 at 5:46 AM, Alpha1 said:

I still get stuck with dusting.

Bot select all dust cards then press DUST button then picture with YES NO confirmation appears and bot press YES.

But nothing happens. It goes back to DUST button. Bot press it again. then YES NO confirmation. Press YES and does that infinite loop.

Cards do not get dusted. And If I take it manually. same thing. I can only get out with a game reset.

I also resetted the game to see if same thing would happen.

Now bot get stuck on DUST button. It press it but does nothing. If I take it manually. same thing. I have to reset game to get out

And

Bot locks Shattered cards for nothing. Not a lot but 4-5 cards per 4h.

I feel like it is a game issue. not a bot issue

12 minutes ago, admin said:

Bro when you plan on updating Nba you keep commenting on wwe but nothing about nba 

Edited by 1Blaze1

26 minutes ago, admin said:

Ich denke, es ist ein Spielproblem. kein Bot-Problem

If you play without a bot, it works without any problems. the bot does not dust off in mitb when max pics is reached.

wwe.thumb.JPG.82bfd5995a91326ea0ae1cddc09592c1.JPG

11 hours ago, admin said:

It was. It happened randomly in RD.

There has been an app store update since so may have been fixed. Only happened on the RD draft board

guys i boughtthe license key for wwe but i didn't get it until now is there any problem with the company or its normally to take that long 

bot 36 please answer me 

3 minutes ago, TheGame said:

You receive it immediately after payment to the email address you stated in the order

i checked my email i didm't get it 

10 minutes ago, TheGame said:

You receive it immediately after payment to the email address you stated in the order

sir i didn't get the email or send the message again please 

1 hour ago, Basel said:

guys i boughtthe license key for wwe but i didn't get it until now is there any problem with the company or its normally to take that long 

bot 36 please answer me 

Send an email to support@bot36.com (you’ll get a reply faster than here) and relax a bit, you’ll get the key 100%

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Basel said:

bot 36 please answer me 

hmm wtf...

i receive the key instantly since 3 years each month... after payment 30secs wait and reload the page - tata there is the key + e-mail box

1 hour ago, glabsch said:

hmm wtf...

i receive the key instantly since 3 years each month... after payment 30secs wait and reload the page - tata there is the key + e-mail box

There’s been issues lately. A few of us haven’t got our keys last couple times and had to message him.