admin

SuperCard Bot V21.34

32 posts in this topic

1. Fixed bot not dust correctly in rd mode

Share this post


Link to post

I still get stuck with dusting.

Bot select all dust cards then press DUST button then picture with YES NO confirmation appears and bot press YES.

But nothing happens. It goes back to DUST button. Bot press it again. then YES NO confirmation. Press YES and does that infinite loop.

Cards do not get dusted. And If I take it manually. same thing. I can only get out with a game reset.

I also resetted the game to see if same thing would happen.

Now bot get stuck on DUST button. It press it but does nothing. If I take it manually. same thing. I have to reset game to get out

 

And

Bot locks Shattered cards for nothing. Not a lot but 4-5 cards per 4h.

Share this post


Link to post

I have encountered this as well. However....it seems that if you manually unselect the dust buttons you can continue without having to restart the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

What's interesting, is if they're "dusted," and you get into the loop where the game gets stuck, if you unselect them, then select "done," those cards appear in your inventory.

Then, when you use them to train a card, they provide no experience.

Must be a visual glitch related to speed of clicks maybe? *shrug* Been around since before this update too.

Edited by 4dfall

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Starshooter88 said:

You got to be a little patient. He needs to actually try the event first. I wouldn’t expect it until Friday. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

Yep same here and don’t seem like he plan on fixing it, dont look for new event to be added until next week when it’s not a live event smh 

How do you expect him to create a bot for an event that isn't even LIVE yet? It's not like he has a time machine to do such things.

 

S

M

H

Share this post


Link to post

Well becuase I’ve been using the bit for alittle while now and it’s never done in a timely manner, and also if you must kno pvp has been up for nba for a week and no update yet and it’s live so what’s your response to that 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, crossfacechickentoe said:

How do you expect him to create a bot for an event that isn't even LIVE yet? It's not like he has a time machine to do such things.

 

S

M

H

Does the message above answer your question smh 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, crossfacechickentoe said:

How do you expect him to create a bot for an event that isn't even LIVE yet? It's not like he has a time machine to do such things.

 

S

M

H

Read and understand the message b4 you reply I wasn’t asking for the event to be added now smh read take your time 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/3/2021 at 5:46 AM, Alpha1 said:

I still get stuck with dusting.

Bot select all dust cards then press DUST button then picture with YES NO confirmation appears and bot press YES.

But nothing happens. It goes back to DUST button. Bot press it again. then YES NO confirmation. Press YES and does that infinite loop.

Cards do not get dusted. And If I take it manually. same thing. I can only get out with a game reset.

I also resetted the game to see if same thing would happen.

Now bot get stuck on DUST button. It press it but does nothing. If I take it manually. same thing. I have to reset game to get out

 

And

Bot locks Shattered cards for nothing. Not a lot but 4-5 cards per 4h.

I feel like it is a game issue. not a bot issue

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, admin said:

I feel like it is a game issue. not a bot issue

Bro when you plan on updating Nba you keep commenting on wwe but nothing about nba 

Edited by 1Blaze1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, admin said:

Ich denke, es ist ein Spielproblem. kein Bot-Problem

If you play without a bot, it works without any problems. the bot does not dust off in mitb when max pics is reached.

wwe.thumb.JPG.82bfd5995a91326ea0ae1cddc09592c1.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, admin said:

I feel like it is a game issue. not a bot issue

It was. It happened randomly in RD.

There has been an app store update since so may have been fixed. Only happened on the RD draft board

Share this post


Link to post

guys i boughtthe license key for wwe but i didn't get it until now is there any problem with the company or its normally to take that long 

 

bot 36 please answer me 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TheGame said:

You receive it immediately after payment to the email address you stated in the order

i checked my email i didm't get it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, TheGame said:

You receive it immediately after payment to the email address you stated in the order

sir i didn't get the email or send the message again please 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Basel said:

guys i boughtthe license key for wwe but i didn't get it until now is there any problem with the company or its normally to take that long 

 

bot 36 please answer me 

 

Send an email to support@bot36.com (you’ll get a reply faster than here) and relax a bit, you’ll get the key 100%

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Basel said:

guys i boughtthe license key for wwe but i didn't get it until now is there any problem with the company or its normally to take that long 

 

bot 36 please answer me 

 

hmm wtf...

i receive the key instantly since 3 years each month... after payment 30secs wait and reload the page - tata there is the key + e-mail box

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, glabsch said:

hmm wtf...

i receive the key instantly since 3 years each month... after payment 30secs wait and reload the page - tata there is the key + e-mail box

There’s been issues lately. A few of us haven’t got our keys last couple times and had to message him.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now