Sign in to follow this  
Supercard101

Dusting Problem

8 posts in this topic

@admin I have noticed that when Bot gets stuck on dusting it's cuz it's a game issues it only allows so must to be dusted I have stopped bot when it's stuck and tried to do it by hand and it won't so whenever u decide to update Bot maybe try to fix that part by making it just skip rest of cards and then while ur at It Bot still getting stuck on pick board at 0 remaining picks and i have noticed it's locking a lot of cards lately and I'm sure there's more that needs looked at which others can chime in and put what they have noticed it doing 

SO PLEASE @admin LOOK INTO THESE THING 

5 minutes ago, Supercard101 said:

@admin I have noticed that when Bot gets stuck on dusting it's cuz it's a game issues it only allows so must to be dusted I have stopped bot when it's stuck and tried to do it by hand and it won't so whenever u decide to update Bot maybe try to fix that part by making it just skip rest of cards and then while ur at It Bot still getting stuck on pick board at 0 remaining picks and i have noticed it's locking a lot of cards lately and I'm sure there's more that needs looked at which others can chime in and put what they have noticed it doing 

SO PLEASE @admin LOOK INTO THESE THING 

It only seems to be locking cards while dusting is enabled

it is fixed for locking cards. For 0 remaining, bot can auto restart, so it is not a big issue.

2 hours ago, admin said:

it is fixed for locking cards. For 0 remaining, bot can auto restart, so it is not a big issue.

No it's not it just doing this event I been watching it do it  and it don't always restart and it is a big deal cuz that's time it takes from actually playing event 

One dusting issue I've seen is that the bot dusts equipment, not as urgent but worth looking into @admin

On 5/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, viruk82 said:

One dusting issue I've seen is that the bot dusts equipment, not as urgent but worth looking into @admin

ok

On 5/3/2021 at 3:18 PM, viruk82 said:

Why is this a problem ? The bot should dust the equipment until the tier you selected. Or do you need Swarm or Bio Equipment for example ? 

On 5/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, ThePuMa said:

Why is this a problem ? The bot should dust the equipment until the tier you selected. Or do you need Swarm or Bio Equipment for example ? 

A separate option for equipment would be nice.

We may want to dust BHM and RR21 cards but still need the equipment for example.