Sign in to follow this  
T1909G

Set the Bot to play RTG f.e. before the event has started

8 posts in this topic

@admin Is it possible to add this function. For example, i have to go to bed at 10 pm. The Event (RTG) starts one hour later at 11 pm. But i want the Bot play the Event the whole night, but if i set the bot to play the event before it actually has started, it stucks on the evnt screen for the whole night. Is it possible to add a function to avoid this problem?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

sure, will add

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 4/30/2021 at 8:09 PM, admin said:

sure, will add

Can you can sure in team events if team finishes one card and takes a little bit for others to lower the cards to drop down to get next card in event the bot will press back and play other modes till the team switches there cards and can play again here’s a example with picture please add both of theses they would really help.

790A4128-C8AA-4AF9-B85B-4DAACA9DE88A.jpeg

17 hours ago, taker989 said:

Can you can sure in team events if team finishes one card and takes a little bit for others to lower the cards to drop down to get next card in event the bot will press back and play other modes till the team switches there cards and can play again here’s a example with picture please add both of theses they would really help.

790A4128-C8AA-4AF9-B85B-4DAACA9DE88A.jpeg

how do I know your team not ready for the events and is changing cards?

18 minutes ago, admin said:

You dont and won’t that what that’s a dum ass idea lol 

3 minutes ago, 1Blaze1 said:

You dont and won’t that what that’s a dum ass idea lol 

Agree 100 % to you. Thats absolut not a problem for 99,9999 % of the bot users. Some users are really creativ to find problems, where are no problems in the reality. So its seems the bot has 1000 problems, and the reality is 1 or 2 are realiy important.

• Thanks 2

On 4/29/2021 at 10:11 PM, T1909G said:

@admin Is it possible to add this function. For example, i have to go to bed at 10 pm. The Event (RTG) starts one hour later at 11 pm. But i want the Bot play the Event the whole night, but if i set the bot to play the event before it actually has started, it stucks on the evnt screen for the whole night. Is it possible to add a function to avoid this problem?

This is a super great idea !! I currently have to stay alert until the start of an event to start the bot. This new feature would be great. Also for PVP when I'm already at work and the new cycle begins.

On 5/4/2021 at 2:17 PM, admin said:

Like if it’s complete and bot just gonna stand there have a option were it presses back that’s what I mean