Harrison691

PVP

27 posts in this topic

PVP is here today and we're gonna need the bot for Head 2 Head, which is the PVP mode. 

thanks

@admin is not here tonight.

The administrator has not entered the forum since last Friday. Let's just hope nothing bad happened to him.

48 minutes ago, Greatone said:

@admin is not here tonight.

The administrator has not entered the forum since last Friday. Let's just hope nothing bad happened to him.

•  
  • LAST VISITED

Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Would be great. Thats now possible to collect SC with this PVP. And momentum slots too. Its the same like quick game from the gameplay. So i hope this is not a big problem for you. Thx in advance. 

Finally a way to get SC 

I really hate the tbg

Shouldn't be too big as this is already implemented into WWE so should apply here as well.

It should be done by now! its copy and pasto from wwe supercard

Damn can y’all give the man some give the man some time  stop relying on the bot to play 24/7 for you lol gain some cards on your own ppl gezzzz the shit was just added yesterday and I’m sure it’s not just copy and paste 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 12:16 AM, admin said:

will check

Do you have a time schedule until when it is possible ? 

1 hour ago, ThePuMa said:

Do you have a time schedule until when it is possible ? 

Do you have Patients

4 minutes ago, 1Blaze1 said:

Do you have Patients

starting to think you might choke on admin cock stop sucking it we pay for a service we want it

Nah definitely not lol just give some time is all everyone asking for a million thing between 2 games how the hell all gonna get done at the same time 🤔 

4 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

Nah definitely not lol just give some time is all everyone asking for a million thing between 2 games how the hell all gonna get done at the same time 🤔 

not my problem if he sell 3 services or 20 he has to be able to provide them all or dont do them at all

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mFaria said:

not my problem if he sell 3 services or 20 he has to be able to provide them all or dont do them at all

Or just don’t buy the product of you not getting what you want 

16 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

Do you have Patients

14 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

What do you mean with one million problems ? In the NBA Bot he changed nothing the last 7 weeks. And the only thing thats now necessary is PVP. And i asked only if he has a time schedule. Thats all.

• Like 1

@admin i understand you have to work on 3 bots at the same time but sometimes i do feel like NBA SC bot is forgotten most of the time. I always see wwe getting quick updates while we still waiting for championship mode (which i don't care about this mode) but pvp is another way to earn SC and it will be a great addition to the bot. Can we have updates on what are you working on and why the wait? 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 1stofmyname said:

@admin i understand you have to work on 3 bots at the same time but sometimes i do feel like NBA SC bot is forgotten most of the time. I always see wwe getting quick updates while we still waiting for championship mode (which i don't care about this mode) but pvp is another way to earn SC and it will be a great addition to the bot. Can we have updates on what are you working on and why the wait? 

because wwe bot gives him more money even though we pay for this one as well

• Like 1

Didn’tsay problems but patient starting to wear off it’s been a whole week and nothings being done 

Edited by 1Blaze1

3 hours ago, Wylie50 said:

sort it out @admin it is literally WAR mode from wwe

I do t think it is but we still should have to wait a whole week this thread started on the 28th of last month smh still no update 

2 hours ago, miki said:

I wanted to write the same 🙂

Don’t count on being adding anyone soon smh it’s been a week already and nothing from @admin about it not one word but keep reply to wwe forums smh 

• Like 1