admin

NBA SuperCard Bot V21.06

17 posts in this topic

Better late than never thanks @admin

please watch also for court domination for potential problem

13 hours ago, admin said:

1. Fixed Gauntlet

CS broken I just watched it play cards in wrong place instead of placing it in a spot that would have won a match, please fix @admin

3 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

CS broken I just watched it play cards in wrong place instead of placing it in a spot that would have won a match, please fix @admin

Nevermind it working, my mistake 

On 5/2/2021 at 3:25 AM, DTNTERXKX said:

@adminwill we get all of the latest modes and refill champions soon?

PVP is still missing

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 3:54 AM, miki said:

PVP is still missing

Been waiting a whole week so don’t look forward to it being added to bot until another 2 weeks we paying for service that we not even getting lol 

• Like 1

Please add pvp it should be very ver very easy for you to add it is just copy paste from wwe supercard. 

Please add this asap please as it is much needed to get momentum slots etc.

Also can you increase the train away cards all the way up to ruby thank @admin

22 minutes ago, nzjezza said:

Please add pvp it should be very ver very easy for you to add it is just copy paste from wwe supercard. 

Please add this asap please as it is much needed to get momentum slots etc.

Also can you increase the train away cards all the way up to ruby thank @admin

Bro we might as well stop buying the nba bot we can all see he do t care about nba bot we never get any replies last reply was in the 28th last month since then we get nothing g from him at all champs been in game and on but but still haven’t fixed that or gave any type of update info so don’t count on it be added anytime soon 

20 minutes ago, zuma said:

Its hopeless now 

thanks @admin after this month im DONE

im already done my key expired last week and not intend to buy again... and after 11 of may i will stop wwe as well now that theres other options out there i would incentivise u all to look for them because as i see it he will let this bot die as well

2 hours ago, mFaria said:

im already done my key expired last week and not intend to buy again... and after 11 of may i will stop wwe as well now that theres other options out there i would incentivise u all to look for them because as i see it he will let this bot die as well

Unfortunately i bought a new key recently hoping he will fix/update the bot

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zuma said:

Unfortunately i bought a new key recently hoping he will fix/update the bot

Me too, stupid of me 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mFaria said:

And where can I find these thing you speak of lol 

What’s up bro #pvp nba noting being worked on for the other 2 bots can we get a quick fix to get pvp in game? @admin

3 hours ago, 1Blaze1 said:

What’s up bro #pvp nba noting being worked on for the other 2 bots can we get a quick fix to get pvp in game? @admin

Do you have patience ?
He is checking it since 2 weeks, so give him another 2 or 3 months or years. Its a complete new thing, which never seen before 😉

• Haha 1