Gilder

ror

54 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, DarrellH said:

I was getting the ROR error, deleted and reinstalled on Redfinger - now I get this every time. Any help? SC crashes when it tries to load, something about resources not available. @admin

C7FD4762-73AA-46CE-9E18-D6FC90D4D911.png

this is non rooted version. I will change it.

Still the same exact error. I go through giving it access, then when the game launches I get the below error. This was running just fine on Redfinger until this afternoon, and then this. I need some help getting this working please. @admin

88455D55-E2B5-4E02-8299-BBF88AAE820D.png

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, admin said:

should work now. 

What did you change? Apparently this is a Redfinger issue? I never got this root command using the previous bot. And didn’t have any issues until you updated it this afternoon.... @admin

Edited by DarrellH

1 hour ago, admin said:

this is non rooted version. I will change it.

STILL the same errors. If you get past the root screen, the game crashes due to resource issue. If you launch the game after, with the bot already running, you get the below image - no idea what it says, followed by the ror error. Any word yet? You sounded like you knew what the issue was earlier? @admin

8D2721D9-928E-4400-8A18-68B5A5D1EB78.jpeg

45853BD4-CC94-4360-8F07-4D0AA328956F.png

15 minutes ago, buckguy22 said:

Working now!

What did you do differently to get it working Buck? 

Posting a screencap of your name in game isn't very smart. These forums are public and I'm sure CatDaddy monitors them. You're gonna get a quick permaban if you leave that up.

• Like 3

Thanks for pointing out hadn’t realised I’d put that screen cap need to find the edit button

Edited by daywalker957

1 hour ago, BassFisher said:

Posting a screencap of your name in game isn't very smart. These forums are public and I'm sure CatDaddy monitors them. You're gonna get a quick permaban if you leave that up.

good looking out hopefully not too late

well there’s no edit or button to remove so any mod or admin a bit of help here is appreciated, I know own stupid mistake still

Edited by daywalker957