admin

SuperCard Bot V20.42

166 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, THECYNIACL said:

i do belive the ror and chnise mesage is saying something abot the licance key

That looks correct.   I removed my key, switched to Trial User, and now it works - but only for wild as a trial user

6 minutes ago, Boogie Man said:

That looks correct.   I removed my key, switched to Trial User, and now it works - but only for wild as a trial user

Wait tomorrow it gonna be fixed

Mine works as trial user but apparently @admin didn't extend the licenses like he said he was going to.  Should at least give a couple weeks extra since it's a degraded service in relation to the high premium that we paid for.  

1 minute ago, willis said:

Mine works as trial user but apparently @admin didn't extend the licenses like he said he was going to.  Should at least give a couple weeks extra since it's a degraded service in relation to the high premium that we paid for.  

It is working for some people properly, I sent an email with a copy of my receipt, hopefully I get a resolution tomorrow. Only being down the short amount of time we were is a huge win especially since none of it was in his control. 

2 minutes ago, Gilder said:

It is working for some people properly, I sent an email with a copy of my receipt, hopefully I get a resolution tomorrow. Only being down the short amount of time we were is a huge win especially since none of it was in his control. 

What is his email?

1 minute ago, willis said:

What is his email?

support@bot36.com

22 minutes ago, KillFace said:

Work on trial user but « ror » when launch with key..

Work on nox actually 

1 minute ago, KillFace said:

Work on nox actually 

hmmmmm where you using Memu before

3 minutes ago, Gilder said:

hmmmmm where you using Memu before

Yes, let it running don’t want to touch anything 😂

Can't get it running at all, no matter what program I use.  Guess I'm screwed for the time being.

1 hour ago, Gilder said:

i am getting the same thing at this point

where are you from? 

10 minutes ago, JohBloh said:

Can't get it running at all, no matter what program I use.  Guess I'm screwed for the time being.

detail?

1 minute ago, admin said:

where are you from? 

Massachusetts

49 minutes ago, THECYNIACL said:

yer same

where are you from?

2 hours ago, Cowboy said:

My key was only activated on 1st august and its saying expired

email me your key, I will check. But I am pretty sure your key must be expired before I extended it

2 minutes ago, admin said:

email me your key, I will check. But I am pretty sure your key must be expired before I extended it

okay so i just downloaded and set it all up on nox now my keys working bot bot not doing anything

okay the bot works on nox u just have to make sure ur not on tablet mode and on phone mode instead

for the "ror" error, I think it is because when you enter your key, you hit "enter" button, make your key break into two lines. So please check your key you entered and make sure it is in one line.  If you still experience this issue, please take a screenshot for your bot setting and send to my email. 

I will also fix this now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, admin said:

for the "ror" error, I think it is because when you enter your key, you hit "enter" button, make your key break into two lines. So please check your key you entered and make sure it is in one line.  If you still experience this issue, please take a screenshot for your bot setting and send to my email. 

i salute u ur worht every penny i pay thanks man

2 minutes ago, admin said:

I was able to get going on Nox, Memu seems to be the problem