Sign in to follow this  
Cleanliest

Clash of Champions

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fire1771 said:

nice how are you 1500 i use the bot and im at 7500 any tips?

I just let bot run and I am at 2500

1 hour ago, fire1771 said:

nice how are you 1500 i use the bot and im at 7500 any tips?

1. Turn on the Watch Ads feature to make sure that it maximizes the number of free bouts everyday 

2. Once you start to get full on Peeks, stop the bot and play the event yourself until you have used all the peeks

3. Make sure you have a balanced deck because the bot doesn't have the logic to make good use of your weaker cards and properly attack weakened stats

57 minutes ago, Broncos84 said:

I dont use peeks I did buy 2 rounds maybe 3 rounds of bouts and used ads im at 118 right now using only the bot. 

Arena 118 or Rank 118? Because I've bought bouts, used all ads, used all peaks and let the bot run nonstop and I'm only just inside Top 1000. There's no way you're rank 118 only buying 3 rounds of bouts. 

2 hours ago, BassFisher said:

1. Turn on the Watch Ads feature to make sure that it maximizes the number of free bouts everyday 

2. Once you start to get full on Peeks, stop the bot and play the event yourself until you have used all the peeks

3. Make sure you have a balanced deck because the bot doesn't have the logic to make good use of your weaker cards and properly attack weakened stats

ty

1 hour ago, BassFisher said:

Arena 118 or Rank 118? Because I've bought bouts, used all ads, used all peaks and let the bot run nonstop and I'm only just inside Top 1000. There's no way you're rank 118 only buying 3 rounds of bouts. 

Im actually on arena 167 I think. I use redfinger so I get ads on it then I watch a ad on my actual phone then let bot play which nearly gets me double ads. Also I have a pretty good balanced and op deck

15 minutes ago, CaptDiabe3tus said:

Do you not get yahoo ads and your game get stuck?? I’ve had to turn off ads because of that. 

That already got fixed a few days ago. You need to update your bot.

3 hours ago, CaptDiabe3tus said:

Do you not get yahoo ads and your game get stuck?? I’ve had to turn off ads because of that. 

That was fixed