kakamuh

Wheres the instructions on how to install and setup xprivacy?

11 posts in this topic

@admin do you still recommend using Xposed/Xprivacy? They apparently do not work on MEmu and Nox runs extremely slow for me, MEmu is a lot smoother

9 minutes ago, OneDude said:

@admin do you still recommend using Xposed/Xprivacy? They apparently do not work on MEmu and Nox runs extremely slow for me, MEmu is a lot smoother

I think it doesnot matter. I didnot use it also. because redfinger not allow use xposed. 

So I've had all sorts of problems trying to get Xposed working properly on BlueStacks.  I've tried several version of BS, used BSTweaker 5 and 6 (depending on the version of BS) to properly root the device, have confirmed the root as working properly, installed SuperSU and verified the root is good, but once I install Xposed and reboot, BS gets stuck when trying to complete the boot.  Eventually, it times out and asks to restart the Engine/PC, which results in another boot loop.  I've tried multiple device profiles (noticed after some research some of the older versions had issues w/ boot looping for Samsung devices), different versions of the APKs and BlueStacks, and simply cannot seem to get Xposed working properly.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated; I'd really like to make sure this is working for X-23, and I haven't really had the chance t take advantage of the bot since the ban scare was dropped, basically invalidating close to a whole month of paid usage. 😕

11 minutes ago, TechMonkie said:

obligatory tag for @admin as I forgot to do it in my original post/reply.  Apologies for the double post.

I just run bot without the xprivacy. It should be fine. If you do want to have xprivacy install, you can try on nox.

@admin to clarify, we're talking about running MSF Bot naked w/ a rooted emulator w/ none of the protections that were suggested previously in this thread?  Are we comfortable/confident in saying that the updates to the code should provide additional protection against detection?

To my knowledge i have not seen anyone say they were banned using this software. So far its been someone that was using a macro inside the emu itself. I have been using the bot with Bluestacks and been having no issues.

I'm still currently using Memu without xposed or xprivacy, nothing has happened to me yet.