acorcoran

Is Silence Golden?

3 posts in this topic

Just curious on your thoughts on this: 

I know it is important for the users of this bot to understand the actual impact from FN on their Blitz Bot comments. We absolutely know that some functionality has been banned (e.g., first hand knowledge of home grown scripts on BlueStacks being shut down for 72 hour bans). I am also thankful to see the response from the community here on who is running fine and ACTUAL facts.

However, I am a little concerned that the more we advertise that this bot has yet to be banned, the more ammo we are giving the company to try harder to find the root cause.

I don't know if this is valid, but wish there was a way to monitor and provide feedback without this fear =).

• Like 3

10 hours ago, acorcoran said:

Just curious on your thoughts on this: 

I know it is important for the users of this bot to understand the actual impact from FN on their Blitz Bot comments. We absolutely know that some functionality has been banned (e.g., first hand knowledge of home grown scripts on BlueStacks being shut down for 72 hour bans). I am also thankful to see the response from the community here on who is running fine and ACTUAL facts.

However, I am a little concerned that the more we advertise that this bot has yet to be banned, the more ammo we are giving the company to try harder to find the root cause.

I don't know if this is valid, but wish there was a way to monitor and provide feedback without this fear =).

I think if your account donot have any issue, then keep silent or just discuss bot or game issue as usual should be a good and simple way.

And if you donot see any message regarding ban, then you can easily know that we are still safe.

• Like 3

What is interesting is since the announcement and the banning of bluestacks macro users,  the player base has calmed down over the whole issue.  Best to stay quiet and lay low.

• Like 2