acorcoran

Anyone Here Actually Get Banned?

21 posts in this topic

Let's use this thread to record ACTUAL bans from Bot36 users. There is a lot of misinformation being spread and I'd like to use this thread to find actual, first-hand accounts of people being banned that are utilizing this bot.

I know people are continuing to use the bot in their normal capacity, as they mentioned it in this thread. I know users of Bot36 that are currently botting and have had no action taken on their account. This is NOT saying that it is safe, this is NOT saying that there hasn't been some monitoring implemented, however, let's use this thread to stick to the facts of actual users being banned and not spreading my friend's, brother's dog's sister was banned type comments.

Should someone actually get banned, I'd ask that they use this thread to capture the actual facts to help aid the other users of this bot.

Honestly, if NOTHING was done by FN, their message has caused a lot of users to stop using the bot per their comments here, so in essence, just their post about a possible ban was a success in their adhering to the terms and conditions of the game.

• Like 2

Lurker here. Id like to point out that fn empolyees can simply open an account here too... thus, ban reports here dont really have much more credibility than the ones anywhere else

Edited by Hero

Our alliance leader just got a 72 hour ban. He uses a home grown bot, so not Bot36, but he did get banned this evening for 3 days.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, acorcoran said:

Our alliance leader just got a 72 hour ban. He uses a home grown bot, so not Bot36, but he did get banned this evening for 3 days.

Was the 3 day ban also not bot36 ?

1 hour ago, acorcoran said:

Interesting it was only a 72 hour ban.

All bot's work basically the same, so... If you want to take the risk.. my alliance won't wait for 3 day's for getting banned.. that's for sure..

I think bot are over, they ban you first time 72h, the. They ban you permanently if you used another bot.

Are you willing to take the risk? Blitz sucks yeah.. just don't do it Lol. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

That's my point right now, a couple of fights, all milestones and that's it.

Admin should refound some keys bought on this time.. but this is my opinion only

I’ve been using mine regularly since the announcement. I don’t run it much when I don’t need to, the real test will be the X-23 blitz.

12 hours ago, Geekylizard said:

With or without the no detection apps?

with them, key has ran out now till the 2nd but from the announcement up till this monrning i have been on 24/7 with no issues

but with all things like this its all at your own risk 

4 hours ago, mastereh said:

Can xprivacy be used with redfinger?

I have accounts runing on redfinger without xprivacy 24/7 since the announcement. They are good and donot have any issue.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 10:50 PM, Geekylizard said:

Was the 3 day ban also not bot36 ?

My friend got his banned with a basic macro overlay on bluestacks it was also for 72hrs

Edited by BerthaKiller

11 hours ago, admin said:

I have accounts runing on redfinger without xprivacy 24/7 since the announcement. They are good and donot have any issue.

@adminJust a quick question, my concern I had with redfinger which is what I’ve been using is the time zone difference. I’m east coast but redfinger is west coast are you in a similar boat? Is it something that might draw attention with it jumping back and forth between time zones?

37 minutes ago, Afkay said:

@adminJust a quick question, my concern I had with redfinger which is what I’ve been using is the time zone difference. I’m east coast but redfinger is west coast are you in a similar boat? Is it something that might draw attention with it jumping back and forth between time zones?

I am not sure. But I think it doesnot matter. I donot think they use time zone to detect something.