Sign in to follow this  
IRAKI

Problems

12 posts in this topic

Hello good afternoon
I've been in trouble for two days, the bot hangs and the MEMU hangs. I have unistall and reinstall everything (MEMU and BOT) twice and I cannot get it to work more than 10 or 15 min in a row.
What happen?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, IRAKI said:

Hello good afternoon
I've been in trouble for two days, the bot hangs and the MEMU hangs. I have unistall and reinstall everything (MEMU and BOT) twice and I cannot get it to work more than 10 or 15 min in a row.
What happen?

maybe try nox. it should be emulator issue

Share this post


Link to post

It is not emulator issue. Issue started with the Bot update. I posted similar thread and it is due to VPN. You need to update the Bot to make it compatible with VPN and Memu like it use to work before you upgraded your servers.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, clarkenuttal said:

It is not emulator issue. Issue started with the Bot update. I posted similar thread and it is due to VPN. You need to update the Bot to make it compatible with VPN and Memu like it use to work before you upgraded your servers.

for bot, I didnot change anything. maybe your vpn made some change I guess

Share this post


Link to post

NOX does not work, it is for a long time that MyNBA2020 does not work in the emulator NOX

error nox.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, IRAKI said:

NOX does not work, it is for a long time that MyNBA2020 does not work in the emulator NOX

error nox.jpg

it works for me

Share this post


Link to post

nstalled on NOX, the problem is the same
The bot stops at 10 or 15 min, why?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, IRAKI said:

nstalled on NOX, the problem is the same
The bot stops at 10 or 15 min, why?

are you using vpn? turn off it.

Share this post


Link to post

But it has always worked with the VPN.
Besides, I can't remove it, I need it
What is the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, IRAKI said:

But it has always worked with the VPN.
Besides, I can't remove it, I need it
What is the problem?

I have no idea. some user is using nordvpn and has that issue. and turn off vpn, the issue disappear. I need to install nordvpn to figure what happen.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, I wait for your answer, I can't disconnect the VPN, because I use it to work.
The problem is that the BOT expires on the 28th, and I have been unable to use it for several days, I hope that when it is solved, you will extend these days.
Thank you

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this