willis

PVP and KOTR Bot Requests

10 posts in this topic

@admin

1.  I think it would be great to be able to leave PVP on all the time and the bot open it but when it’s not active just close it again like KOTR does.  That way bot users would get a jump on pvp at the start and not waste time at the end if they forget to login and turn it off. 

2. if Bot could have the option to click Start on KOTR when it’s not active that would be a huge benefit too.

3. would be great to have bot watch ads for free packs/credits when available but I know that’s been brought up before. 

i don’t know if possible but you’ve done amazing things in other events so just my opinion on a couple of easy ways to make bot better. 

Apparently KOTR already has an auto start lol. 

3 hours ago, willis said:

@Administrator

1. Ich denke, es wäre großartig, PVP die ganze Zeit eingeschaltet zu lassen und den Bot zu öffnen, aber wenn es nicht aktiv ist, schließen Sie es einfach wieder, wie es KOTR tut. Auf diese Weise erhalten Bot-Benutzer zu Beginn einen Sprung ins PvP und verschwenden am Ende keine Zeit, wenn sie vergessen, sich anzumelden und auszuschalten. 

2. Wenn Bot die Option haben könnte, auf KOTR auf Start zu klicken, wenn es nicht aktiv ist, wäre dies ebenfalls ein großer Vorteil.

3. Es wäre großartig, wenn Bot-Anzeigen für kostenlose Pakete / Credits ansehen würden, wenn diese verfügbar sind, aber ich weiß, dass dies bereits erwähnt wurde. 

Ich weiß nicht, ob es möglich ist, aber Sie haben bei anderen Veranstaltungen erstaunliche Dinge getan, also nur meine Meinung zu ein paar einfachen Möglichkeiten, um den Bot besser zu machen. 

You seem to be a new user. So make yourself familiar with the bot before making any unnecessary suggestions.

I will let bot can auto quit if the pvp is not active. So you donot need to manually turn off it everytime.

For watching ads, I think there will be no change. Because watching ads for bout should be better than other rewards.

• Thanks 1

Thank you @admin I think that will help a lot regardless of what the other guy thinks.

3 hours ago, Senseye82 said:

You seem to be a new user. So make yourself familiar with the bot before making any unnecessary suggestions.

Been here since before bot36.com.  Quit for a couple seasons and didn't realize KOTR had an auto start now.  Your input was super unhelpful though so thanks!

10 hours ago, admin said:

I will let bot can auto quit if the pvp is not active. So you donot need to manually turn off it everytime.

For watching ads, I think there will be no change. Because watching ads for bout should be better than other rewards.

@admin:The ads for bouts are a different pool than the bouts for picks! so please change. or let the bot user decide!

10 hours ago, admin said:

I also wouldn't mind changing the pvp settings. It would be better if it can just start pvp when pvp starts instead of it being stuck on pvp when you activate pvp

• Like 1

12 hours ago, alphapigamma said:

@admin:The ads for bouts are a different pool than the bouts for picks! so please change. or let the bot user decide!

I donot know it is a different pool. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, admin said:

I donot know it is a different pool. 

IT IS.

if i use ads for my picks and its exceeded, i still have ads for bouts left and vice versa.

if you are not playing the game you are building a bot for its hard to understand whats happening there......